Saturday, December 17, 2011

ADVENTURES

RECENT ADVENTURES
CHAMONIX CITY SCENE
Spent a day decorating Chamonix City for the holidays. It was a lot less work this year. Last year we hosted the official Winterfest, and the place was a madhouse! It was a lot of fun though.
HUB XMAS STYLE
I'm puzzled as to why there is no official Winterfest this year? No Lindens vs Residents snowball fights, etc.  At least the tradition went off with a resounding BANG of success last year to top it all off. I hope they will reconsider doing it again--a lot of people really missed Winterfest this year.
 CLEARY ICE HOCKEY ARENA, XMAS STYLE
Bebe and I got kidnapped outside a theater.We were whisked away to a pretty intimidating room where all hell broke loose (in the form of sexual/group roleplay). Interestingly, all I got was locked in a jail cell and shot in the foot! ;) I want my lawyer!! Lot of fun.
awesome club in the sky of some friends (ok, ex-kidnappers!)
Work going on at the Ravenswood theater. GOHA is hosting a winter production of Sunset Boulevard at Chamonix City.

No comments: