Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DANCING


Katia and I take a night off to go out dancing and listening to Christmas music. Green is her color.


We stay up pretty late for a weeknight, dancing and talking. I wonder sometimes, how many conversations and nights out over the last decade with this lady? Always seems like never enough.
 

"Give me she-wolf style..Rip right through me" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

On a side note I'd love to rip whoever's ass has been giving this fine lady some grief in SL, asking her "How does it feel not to be important to Jack?" WTF. She won't tell me who said it, and they better hope I don't find out. If it was RL, you'd be getting the beating of your life. Since it's virtual, you'd only get the worst I could deliver.
 
You are not just important to me. You are crucial :)

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same. - Unknown Author

No comments: