Friday, March 9, 2012

SKINNED

Been shopping around getting some suggestions from others, and trying out some new looks.

In Prodigal Skin. In the right light, it's ok, but overly defined. No one is that defined!

Syu skin from Egoism (and my awards suit).




Looking emo in a paler version of the Syu skin.

This is fun lmao. This is my getup for the after-party for our Season 13 Awards. The theme is Heaven and Hell, considering this season was surely those extremes. This is from Fallen Angel, the Raphael skin. I want Awards night to come. I finished the trophies today. I have finally won the one trophy I always wanted and never won, was really freakin excited counting votes. Tied with a friend, too, so we both get it. It's "just" a prim cup but I always wanted it. Come on, March 16th!


How do you like that stache? Too Freddie Mercury? A darker Syu skin by Egoism.

 animal!

 Mr Gloom

urban scene

Scuzzy pool hall look. (looking pretty scared)

No comments: