Monday, January 16, 2012

ZZZZ

Worked too hard and too long today to venture into SL but here's some good memories of yesterday:
 TUNES IN THE SKYBOX
Me and Bebe getting the tunes going on her new piano.
WINE AND GOOD CONVERSATION
Bebe is having a great time setting up our new skybox, furnishing it, shopping for it. I'm on my alt taking a breather here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VACATION!

Jack Belvedere's Avatar
Clearing my cache 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 957
SL Join Date: 12/14/2004
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via Yahoo to Jack Belvedere
I have told 3 morons in SL this week to, if I may quote, "Shut the fuck up."

That may sound like small potatoes, but this is coming from a guy who usually is Mr Fix-It and Mr Patience, often to a fault.

I have sinned, and it felt good. So shut the fuck up.
Jack Belvedere is offline Report Post   Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Disagree Groan Yay laugh Hug Thanks agree Like
4 Users Like This:
Joshooah Lovenkraft, Julia Dis, Seyla Warden, Vaelissa Cortes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny SLU post. (the topic was "Abominations I have committed recently" started by Beebo Brink)
BEBE SITS ON ME

No comments: