Tuesday, January 10, 2012

RECONSTRUCT

Things are kinda crazy right now at JH/TS due to, we're purchasing and transferring Treesong this week. I'm moving the rink to the west, converting it to an outdoor rink, and it will sit mostly on the 1/4 sim that Bebe and I are paying for.
JH RINK MINUS THE BUILDING
I made a copy and saved as much of the building as possible. It's just an awesome building, I can't be modest about that. I may wind up putting it up on Blueliner, since the JH is turning into an outdoor rink, we'll see. A lot of work, but possible. The building was based on the Ohio's Miami University hockey rink and probably my favorite of my own builds other than the Stanley Hotel.
VIOLET LAND PREPPED FOR SALE
Clearing the 3472m land in Jenner for sale.This wonderful little plot was me and Bebe's first home. We had the Baron Grayson house on it. I can get a little sentimental sometimes about land, I guess, I miss it already though real glad to have the bigger space and more prims coming up. Nice part about this land was privacy and the sandbox right across the way.
SOUTHWEST CORNER OF TREESONG
Barren, empty for now, but still beautiful. our plot will face west for the sunset.
 Jack and Bebe in the temporary spectators section, Treesong, for a Cobras vs Wolves game tonight. It was a little odd getting back into hockey today. Other than a Foxes game I haven't really played in a month. My timing was off tonight, my boost was way too hard (I kept ending up in unlikely areas nowhere near where I was trying to go) and my own teammate checked me 20 times. I need to get back in the swing of it! Had a fun game though, lost in OT.

No comments: