Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Home

I am so pleased with the Cielo Drive house that I'm living in it. Some photos:


Bebe's Treehouse gives it our own flair :D
Front lawn, bloodstains and all. I keep being indecisive about the murder scene version vs. the "clean" version, but the blood is fun.
Landscaping has been interesting so far. The house, in RL, really did sit on a flattened out chunk of a hill in Benedict canyon. So, Jericho Hill has truly become a giant hill, with a meandering path down to the hockey rink area.
Abigial Folger's bedroom. I'm collecting retro furniture where possible to give it the 1960's feel. I found some nice retro stuff today at Lisp.
A forbidding hallway.
Do I look guilty?
A colorful guest bedroom (where the maid's bedroom was).
Included ferns on the plant shelf, which Sharon Tate always kept full.
More of the living room.

I turned the bar area into a piano alcove.
Scene from above, in the loft area.
This is off the kitchen in the maid's area. Decorated with some eerie furniture and props I found at Lisp.
An overview of the hill and path.




STOP BY AND VISIT SOME TIME - CLICK ME

 The actual Tate house.








No comments: